Restaurant Reviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sweet Tooth Fridays - An epiphany

So I decided the other day that even though I have alot to say...all the time, my posts have become alot more words than recipes. And although I love the sound of my own voice (see, at least I'm self aware) the whole point of this blog is to get my recipes written down for myself and all you crazy kids out there that follow this adorable little html. Ergo, the creation of Sweet Tooth Fridays.


I always bake on Fridays because my husband loves to spend the weekends snacking on 'sumthin sweet.' Therefore, I try to have something of the dessert variety made before he gets home. Wow, aren't I wife of the year?


Not sure if every Friday will have a post because lets face it, that's just a tall order for this mama of two, but, I'm going to try.


And maybe, just maybe, I'll provoke one of you to put on an apron and pretend to be Betty Crocker every once and a while. Ok, see ya Friday, I promise....(don't you just love the suspense?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Really cool chick that loves to cook and write about it. Hoping I can make classic recipes better with a bit of creativity and love.